Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It Has Always Been About The Present

Whatever i wrote in the last couple of weeks are all about those still present in my life. People around me. People that i still keep in touch with.

I do not talk about those i had cut out of my life. Whoever i have told straight to their faces that i want you out of my life means nothing to me and they never will be. Those people are gone for good and i have zero interest in the going-ons in their lives. Unlike many people, when i tell you so i really mean it. Every single evidence showing their previous presence in my life will be destroyed by year end which i have done several times in the last few years and not sorry, by the way. Stuff like pictures will all be sold to Asia Recycle before 31st December each year. I do not question a decision that was made and i certainly do not doubt my own decision. That is why i do not get stuck !

All the posts were all mainly about my frustrations toward some of the people still around. I do not talk my feelings. I do not discuss my feelings. I do not simply sound my thought. I do not simply confront you. Instead, i write.

No comments: