Monday, December 28, 2009

Did You Say It ?

Did you say it ?

I'm upset.

I'm furious.

You're a major disappointment.

You're a terrible Switzerland.

Oh wait ...

You didn't even make an effort to be Switzerland
(so much for being friend)

I am tired of faking my smiles.

I am sick of pretending everything is all right when nothing is.

I am sick of being the only one who's trying to make an effort.

I am sick of giving you the benefit of the doubt over and over again when you clearly do not deserve it.

You release too much negative vibe, all the time.

You always pine for things that you do not/shouldn't have to.

You are selfish.

I knew you can't be counted on.

No one can count on you.

You only think of somebody else when you're in need.

You're a hypocrite.

You can't be trusted.

You are not the most successful around.

You are definitely not the smartest around.

The world does not revolve around you.

It is not always about you.

Get over yourself.

Get a life !

Did you say it ?

No comments: