Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What's in My Wallet Version 2

Here's what in my wallet as of March 2010. The first version which was posted in August last year is here.

I bought this wallet at Parkson Pavillion KL back in early December 2008 and only started using it in September last year. It is a Pierre Cardin wallet.



Financial cards shown above (left then right) :
  • HSBC VISA
  • HSBC MasterCard
  • HSBC Savings Account ATM Card
  • HSBC Checking Account ATM Card
  • Public Bank PLUS Savings Account ATM-cum-VISA Debit Card
  • AMBank Savings Account ATM Card


That's a censored picture of me with someone. Beneath the picture is my Federation of Malaysia identification card and driver's license (not shown above).


My membership cards :
  • Times Bookstores Privilege Card
  • Jaya Jusco J-Card
  • ISETAN of Japan Department Store (Malaysia branch) members card


Cash inside money slots :
  • 2x RM1 bill
  • 3x RM10 bill
  • 1x USD1 bill
  • 3x RM50 bill

No comments: